The Admissions Process
The CAO Admissions Process Is An Easy Three Steps!
1. Get in touch
Contact us by filling out the form and we can help you get started with details on the program outline, start dates, tuition, and admissions process.
2. Take part in a Virtual Orientation
It’s important to us that all applicants connect with us personally by participating in a virtual orientation. Get your questions answered, watch student testimonials, see a curriculum outline, and see what faculty has to say! This is an informal way to see if the CAO is right for you–and there is no obligation to apply.
3. Complete an Application Package
Once we’ve connected one on one, if you love what you see and want to become a CAO student, the last step is to participate in an informal interview and submit your enrollment paperwork!
Minimum Eligibility Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission to the CAO, applicants must have one of the following post-secondary-status requirements and both of the listed additional requirements:
Post-secondary-Level Status (one)
- Successful completion of a diploma/advanced diploma or Baccalaureate/Bachelor’s degree in a health discipline (i.e., nursing, massage therapy, physiotherapy, primary/advanced care paramedicine, occupational therapy, etc.) or physical sciences field with an emphasis in human anatomy and physiology.
- Partial completion of a diploma/advanced diploma or Baccalaureate/Bachelor’s degree in a health discipline that includes successful completion of courses in human anatomy and physiology.
- Partial completion of a diploma/advanced diploma or Baccalaureate/Bachelor’s degree in any discipline plus completion of stand alone course in human anatomy and physiology at the postsecondary level.
Mandatory admissions orientation session that includes a virtual campus orientation
An interview to assess suitability for both the intensive program format and for autonomous professional practice